Project Jumpstart (Webservice/J2EE/. NET)
Want to reduce your technology learning curve by 75
percent? You can with our project jumpstart service.
Experience has shown that it may take up to 2 years for
an organization to be adept at using web services and
J2EE. With our tiger team of 3 to 5 engineers we can
build you an infrastructure of software environment,
tools, and skills in 3 to 6 months.
Here are some key benefits of our Project Jumpstart
- Project Management Infrastructure
- Requirements Management Infrastructure
- Software Life Cycle artifacts, templates, and
- Installed tools and software build environment
- Reusable technology frameworks
- Reusable domain specific frameworks
- Training Courses
- Mentoring Program
- Reduced Cost
- Reduced Time To Market
- Increased Quality
- Reduced Risk
- Benefits leveraged across multiple projects
- Increase in quality of your organization.s key
asset: people or intellectual capital.
- Increased Competitive Advantage
When it's all set and done your organization will
have the resultant infrastructure:
Requirements Management Infrastructure based on
- A RequisitePro repository for Traceability and
- A Use Case based process for capturing
requirements in Use Cases. Ensure the capture of
clear, unambiguous requirements and reduce
- Implementation of a Use Case based .path analysis.
approach to generate minimal number of test cases to
ensure Use Case path coverage. This helps to reduce
the testing expenses
Analysis and Design workflow using Rational
An open source based Development
- Jakarta Ant based build process. This greatly
increases the efficiency of such processes with
- Installed CVS for version control.
- Procedures and tool support for code promotion to
test and production environments
- Installed JUnit/http unit and Cactus based
component testing framework to improve quality.
An architectural framework to accelerate J2EE
development consisting of:
- A customized Struts based Model View Controller
- A personnel plan to leverage existing work force
in UI development.
- An implementation of Service Adaptors that
completely eliminates the need for UI developers to
master RMI, distributed objects and remote exceptions.
- Implementation of a meta model based approach for
performing format validations. Projects specify
validations in XML and write no java code.
- Implementation of a message catalog based approach
to externalize error messages and informational
- Implementation of several J2EE patterns like
Service Locator, Service Adaptor, and Entity &
Provide mentoring and training to increase the
maturity of the organization:
- Mentor management and senior IT staff on business
cases for J2EE implementations. Impart awareness of
the primacy of addressing business needs to the
software development staff.
- Train senior staff on RUP, UML, Design Patterns,
Object Oriented Design Heuristics and J2EE design
- Train existing staff on application servers.
- Train Presentation layer staff on JSP.